- Letters or words, in writing or speech, that have no meaning or seem to have no meaning.
- An untrue statement.
- He says that I stole his computer, but that"s just nonsense.
- A type of poetry that contains strange or surreal ideas, as, for example, that written by Edward Lear.
- (biology) A damaged DNA sequence whose products are not biologically active, that is, that does nothing.
- See nonsense
- (mostly colloquialisms or slang): balderdash, baloney, bull, bulldust, bunk, codswallop, drivel, gibberish, hogwash, hooey (US), horse hockey, malarkey, manure, poppycock, prattle, rubbish, twaddle
- [vulgar slang]: bollocks (British), bullshit, crap, horseshit (US)
8 letters in word "nonsense": E E N N N O S S.
No anagrams for nonsense found in this word list.